Unlimited mileageInsurance includedSee what else we include as standard
- What does the rental price include?
- Unlimited mileage
- Breakdown cover
- Comprehensive UK insurance for 1 driver
- Free Harlington station transfers
- Free luggage storage during your hire
- Free personalised vehicle familiarisation tour before you depart
- For a comprehensive list of what is included in your motorhome please see section 19 ‘What does my motorhome come with’
- Can I drive the motorhome?
- We can insure drivers between 25 – 70 years of age who have held a full valid license for more than 3 years
- You can have up to 3 drivers per vehicle, your first driver is included in your rental cost, fees apply for each additional driver
- All drivers must be present to collect the Motorhome
- Can I drive with points on my license?
- Just go can accept up to 2 sets of speeding fines per driver (i.e. SP30) although there is an additional charge for points on licence that were acquired within the last three years
- For more than 2 sets of points or for any points that are not coded SP's please contact the office
- We may not be able to arrange cover for convictions with the following codes: AC, BA, CD, DD, DR, MS, TT, UT and IN so please contact the office
- Is there a minimum hire period?
- A minimum hire period of 3 nights applies throughout the year
- Just go reserves the right to increase the minimum hire period for certain events such as Christmas, Glastonbury or Bestival for more details please contact the office
- How old are the motorhomes?
- All our motorhomes are no more than 1.5 years old and are regularly serviced and well maintained
- How do I make a booking?
- Bookings can be made over the phone, email, fax or via our online booking system
- All we need to confirm a booking is a deposit of 25% of the total hire cost
- The remaining balance will be due 6 weeks before collection of your motorhome
- If confirming a booking less than 6 weeks prior to collection the full amount is required
- What charges apply if I cancel my booking?
- More than 6 weeks before collection: 25% of the total hire cost is non refundable
- 6 weeks - 2 weeks before collection 50% of total hire charge is non refundable
- 2 weeks - No Show 100% of total hire charge is non refundable
- Unfortunately Just go cannot postpone or transfer money from one hire to another
- What time can I collect and return my motorhome?
- Collection times are from 2pm, last collection time is 1 hour prior to closing (closing time will vary depending on the season)
- Please allow 1 hour for the hand-over at the depot – to complete the documentation and demonstrate your vehicle to you
- Return times are between 8am & 10am
- A late fee is chargeable for all motorhomes returned after 11am
- What do I need to collect my motorhome?
- All drivers MUST be present on collection of the motorhome
- Full valid driving license
- National insurance number (for UK residents only)
- International license if required (countries outside the EU)
- Utility bill or bank statement to confirm your home address if it is different from your license address
- What is the security deposit?
- A Security deposit of £1,000.00 (£1,500.00 if taking a pet, going to a festival or large groups) is payable on collection of the motorhome on a credit or debit card
- The card holder must be present at the office
- Is there any excess on the vehicle insurance?
- There is an excess of £1,000.00 on the insurance policy
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be taken out at £35.00 per night of hire which will reduce the excess on the policy to £0.00. This does cover your tyres and windscreen.
- If CDW is taken, the hirer will however be fully liable for any Overhead damage, damage caused through reversing, replacement or repair to windows, any internal damages or any damage costs caused through gross negligence. Minimum term for CDW is 5 nights, maximum terms is 21 days. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
- Can I take the motorhome to Europe?
- Yes, although additional cover of £105.00 per week is needed!
- Can I take the motorhome to Ireland?
- Yes, although additional cover of £70.00 per week is needed!
- Can I take my motorhome on a ferry?
- Your motorhome can be taken on a ferry, the company will usually ask for the registration number and length of the vehicle
- Just go can organise a ferry crossing for you from Dover to Calais for £245.00 in the summer or £190.00 in the winter for a return journey
- Can I take my pet?
- Yes, pets are allowed in all motorhomes at no extras cost although we ask they are not to be left in the vehicle unattended or on the soft furnishings
- The Security deposit will be £1,500.00 and we ask you to sign a copy of our pets policy
- Do you deliver?
- Sorry we do not currently offer a delivery service, all motorhomes will need to be collected & returned to our depot in Toddington, Bedfordshire or in Broxburn, Edinburgh
- Do you do one way hires?
- Prices and availability available upon request. Availability is not guaranteed, and is only on a request and confirm basis at the time of booking.
- How do I get to Just go?
- Just go is just off junction 12 of the M1
- We will gladly collect you from our local train station in Harlington
- You can also leave one car at the depot while you are away on hire
- We can organise a private car to meet you at the airport and transfer you directly to our depot or hotel; please contact us for further details and prices
- Can I leave my car at Just go?
- Yes you can leave a car at our depot for a small fee of £10.00 per car, per night (max fee of 21 nights)
- Your car will be secure in a gated and locked compound
- What does my motorhome come with?
- Full tank of diesel
- Full tank of LPG gas
- Full AdBlue tank
- Refillable LPG gas system
- Full tank of fresh water
- Leisure battery
- Reversing camera
- Shower & toilet
- Gas hob
- Pots, pans & cooking utensils
- Crockery, cutlery and wine glasses
- Kitchen starter pack (tea towel, dish cloth and matches)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Alarm
- Heating and hot water system
- TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- Stereo system
- European travel pack (bulb & fuse packs, beam benders)
- Warning triangle
- Fresh water filling hose
- Electric hook up cable
- Dustpan & brush
- What works on gas (LPG refillable gas bottle)?
- The heating and hot water (model dependant)
- Gas hob
- Unfortunately Just go do isolate the fridge from gas for safety reasons but when on hire and you require this function, you can contact the office and we can talk you through this (model dependant).
- What works from the Leisure battery?
- Lights are powered from the leisure battery
- Water pump
- TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- USB charging points
- What are the benefits of hooking up to the mains electric?
- A power source of 240 volts is needed to fully power the motorhome
- The on board 240v plug socket can be used when hooked up
- The fridge can be used off the mains electric
- The leisure battery will also charge through the mains electric
- A generator can also be used in place of a 240v mains hook up
- How many miles per gallon can I expect?
- All motorhomes will do roughly 25-28 miles per gallon, around 350 miles to a tank.
- Are there power points in the motorhome?
- Dependant on models there is at least 1 x plug socket for a standard 3 point plug (this will only work when connected to the mains electric)
- 1 x 12v socket in the dash which can be used for car phone chargers, sat nav’s etc.
- USB charging points
- Does the motorhome have a TV?
- All motorhomes include a TV/DVD/Digital Status aerial
- Is Bedding included?
- Bedding & towels are NOT included in the motorhomes as standard although we do hire sets
- A single set can be hired for £25.00 per set which includes duvet, sheet, pillow and a towel
- A double set can be hired for £50.00 per set which includes duvet, sheet, 2 pillows and 2 towels
- Will my motorhome fit a baby car seat?
- All motorhomes can fit a baby car seat/booster seat/ booster cushion
- Baby car seats/booster seats/ booster cushions can be hired from Just go for £30.00 per seat
- Are the motorhomes suitable for winter hire?
- All motorhomes have double glazing and wall and floor insulation
- All motorhomes are fitted with a gas heating/hot water system
- Do you have any information on campsites?
- A map of some campsites local to the Just go depot can be found on our website and brochures will be available at the office
- A campsite guide is also supplied in the motorhome for the Camping and Caravanning club
- Just go can also arrange a year’s membership with the Caravan club please contact the office for further details
- Do I have to stay at campsites?
- Just go always recommends to stay at campsites for your own and the vehicles safety.
- How do I return my motorhome?
- All motorhomes must be returned to the Just go depot in Toddington, Bedfordshire between 8am to 10am (unless otherwise agreed)
- We ask the motorhome is returned with a full tank of diesel, AdBlue and LPG gas
- We ask the motorhome is returned with an empty toilet cassette and grey water tank, please make sure grey water & toilet cassettes are only disposed at approved disposal points.
- Vehicles are expected to be returned in a clean and tidy condition
- All floors clean
- Food rubbish removed
- Bathroom clean and tidy
- Surfaces wiped
- Vehicles must be cleaned unpacked and ready to be handed over to a member of the Just go team by 10am
- What is a leisure battery?
- The leisure battery which is an independent battery in the motorhome that powers 12V appliances, the lights, the heating, the USB sockets and the fridge. The leisure battery is recharged when the engine is running, when connected to mains and from the solar panel during daylight hours.
- Where are Just go depots located?
- Just go's depots are located in Greater London and Edinburgh Airport. The full addresses and location details can be found here.
- Do you recommend any local taxi companies?
- Yes we recommend the following taxi companies from the following locations:
Glasgow Airport Taxi Service – 0141 2507044
Departing from Just go's Edinburgh Airport depot:
Fair deal Cabs - 01506 499111
Edinburgh city centre:
City Cabs - 01506 499111
- Where is the nearest LPG station to the Edinburgh Airport depot?
- Closest to the depot (9 miles)
Morrisons Supermarket Bathgate
2 Linkston Way,
- On way back from Inverness
4 Edinburgh Road,
- On way back from North Berwick
Shell Petrol Station
- How do you get from Edinburgh Airport to Just go's motorhome depot?
- By Car: You can leave a car at our depot while you are out on hire, this is £10.00 per night
- By Transfer from Edinburgh airport: We can collect you from outside the terminal and bring you to the depot. We can also provide a return to the airport, this is £35.00 one way
- By Taxi: We can help to arrange a taxi for you to get to the depot or to an Airport on your return, please contact us for details
- What is a Mystery motorhome?
- A mystery motorhome is exactly that, a mystery. We guarantee that the motorhome will sleep the amount of people you would like to travel with but you could receive any of motorhome from our fleet of motorhomes. Our full range of motorhomes for hire can be viewed here: https://www.justgo.uk.com/motorhome-hire.html With the mystery motorhomes you cannot specify the layout or which motorhome you would like to receive. If you do have a preferred motorhome you would need to book that model specifically.
- Why does Just go add an additional £5.00 daily charge?
- Just go agrees with reducing emissions and invests every year to ensure it operates the lowest emission engines available to the market. This new Government Tax is going to encourage chassis manufacturers to accelerate their development of hybrid and pure electric solutions which when available Just go will be one of the first to introduce. The £5.00 daily charge highlights that Just go only operates the latest most efficient models available to the RV market.