Hire an up to date, high quality, fully kitted out motorhome and save money. Choose a 2,4 or 6 berth mystery motorhome; we guarantee you will get a vehicle that sleeps your chosen berth but you could have any of our motorhomes. Bunk beds, separate bedroom, U-shaped lounge; it's a mystery until your start your holiday.FAQ
- What is a Mystery motorhome?
- A mystery motorhome is exactly that, a mystery. We guarantee that the motorhome will sleep the amount of people you would like to travel with but you could receive any of motorhome from our fleet of motorhomes. Our full range of motorhomes for hire can be viewed here: https://www.justgo.uk.com/motorhome-hire.html.
- How old will the motorhome be?
- All our motorhomes are no more than 1.5 years old and are regularly serviced and well maintained.
- Will it be one of your fleet?
- The motorhome that you will receive will be one of our current motorhomes on our hire fleet, all of these can be viewed here: https://www.justgo.uk.com/motorhome-hire.html.
- What layout will I receive?
- If you book the mystery option you will not know which layout you are getting until you collect the motorhome.
- What size will I get?
- You can receive any of our motorhomes from our hire fleet, the motorhome will sleep a minimum of the berth size selected .E.G. If you select a 2 berth Mystery you could receive any of our 2,4, 5 or 6 berth motorhomes.
- Can we request not to have a specific model?
- With the mystery option you are not able to request specific layout that you would or would not prefer. If there is a preferred option you would need to book that model specifically.
- Can we see pictures of the van we will receive?
- You can view images of all of our motorhome on our hire fleet at https://www.justgo.uk.com/motorhome-hire.html.
- What facilities will be on board the motorhome?
- All of our motorhomes come with a Sink, Shower and Toilet, Oven/Grill and Hobs, Fridge with freezer compartment and TV. You can view a full list of what is included here: https://www.justgo.uk.com/included.html and All our additional extras can be viewed here https://www.justgo.uk.com/creature-comforts.html.
To get you started on your motorhome hire, 1 dose of toilet chemical will be added to your toilet. Toilet chemical breaks down waste and keeps your toilet clean and fresh. You will need to purchase additional toilet chemical once your toilet cassette is empty.
Please note if travelling after February 2020, this motorhome requires Adblue.
*The mystery vehicles are not available for Eurolease.
To drive a motorhome you must be between the ages of 25-70 years old and have held a standard category B (or similar) driving licence for three years or more.
If you are between the ages of 71-75, based upon a medical questionnaire, you may be able to hire from us – please contact us for further information.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Please note, if you have any points or endorsements on your licence we need to be made aware of these before you book.
Specification and configuration of our motorhomes may vary from the details presented here.