With over 25 years service experience Just go is your one-stop motorhome shop.
We are the largest stockist of Rollerteam parts, as well as being ‘Gas Safe’ registered. We are enrolled into the Caravan Club Approved Workshop Scheme, are also NCC approved and are regulated by the BVRLA, so you can be assured that we carry out all work to the highest possible standards.
As a Rollerteam approved workshop we can carry out all of your yearly habitation and damp checks to keep your warranty up to date, as well as customising your motorhome with items such as awnings, satellite dishes, or even an external BBQ point. We also offer mechanical servicing and repairs along with MOT’s and our engineers are trained on Dometic, Truma, Thetford, Smev, and Waeco appliances.
With our secure car park you motorhome will be safe and secure with us. For your convenience we are open on Saturdays for drop off’s and collection and we offer a free shuttle service to our local train station, Harlington.
Make an appointment
Our service commitment to you:
- We will arrange a specific motorhome service appointment time with you to discuss your requirements
- We will carry out a visual inspection of your motorhome and we invite you to accompany us whilst this inspection is carried out
- We will prepare a quotation of work for you, for annual habitation or servicing
- Should your vehicle require additional work or more time in our workshop, we will contact you in advance and let you know
- A quality check of works undertaken will be carried out prior to handing the vehicle over to you
- We will ensure that we explain the works carried out on your vehicle and provide you with a breakdown of the final invoice
- We make a simple commitment to all motorhome owners, whether you bought your vehicle from us or not, that we will maintain your vehicle to the highest quality standards by using the best possible people, equipment and parts
Motorhome and Mechanical servicing
We offer a bespoke service.
The beauty of owning your own motorhome is being able to customise it to your own personal use. At Just go we understand this, and can source items and put individual quotes together based on your requirements. Our engineers have a vast knowledge of the motorhome industry acquired over the past 25 years. They also take a keen interest in all the new industry trends and technologies. Here is a selection of our ‘off the shelf’ services and extras, but don’t feel limited by these, the possibilities are endless!
Annual Habitation Service
Keep your motorhome in top working condition with our full habitation service and health check. It is a ‘must have’ for your motorhome each spring.
We follow the NCC and your specific manufacturer guidelines for your service which takes approximately 3 hours to thoroughly check the living area of your motorhome. The service includes:
- The gas, water and electrical systems tested using specialist equipment
- Gas certification
- Damp Test
- Fire safety and security checks
- All locks are inspected, tested and lubricated
- Blinds, windows, roof lights are opened, checked and adjusted where necessary
- The underbody and chassis mountings are checked
Annual habitation service = £198.00
Our engineers are trained on Dometic, Truma, Thetford, Smev, and Waeco appliances and are Fiamma, Gaslow, Oyster, Vison plus and Solar specialists. Whatever minor or substantial problems you are having, contact us to see what we can do to help.
Appliance repairs = £66.00 per hour
Mechanical Services & MOT’s
We offer full mechanical services, oil changes and MOT’s by our team of qualified engineers. Conveniently, this can be arranged in conjunction with your habitation service to give your motorhome the complete once over.
Mechanical service £234.00
MOT’s = £85.00
Our engineers are Mercedes trained and can undertake all mechanical repairs; contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a quote.
keep your motorhomes’ water ingress warranty up to date with regular damp inspections/ surveys.
Damp survey = £66.00
3 year habitation service plan
Take the stress out of purchasing a new or used motorhome with our 3 year service plan. This one-off fixed price plan includes the following annual services:
- Habitation service
- Gas certificate
- Damp inspection
- Pre-winter hibernation service
3 year habitation service plan = £499.00