One-way motorhome hire from Tuscany, Italy to Just go’s depot in Toddington
16th July 2020 (Coach departure 15th July 2020)
2 berth motorhome: £350.00
4 berth motorhome : £400.00
6 berth motorhome: £450.00
(Prices apply to the first seven days of hire and then normal hire rates apply. Ferry crossing and car parking at Just go included).
Either make your own way there, or book a seat on our coach for £110 per person
We are very excited to be able to offer our ‘Great Escape’ tour. We have been champing at the bit to see our customers again and see our motorhomes on the road. Our Great Escape tour allows you to explore Europe at your own pace, and make incredible memories along the way.
As we are expecting travel and border restrictions to lift by the beginning of July, we feel able to offer this roadtrip again. This is a fantastic opportunity to pick up a brand new motorhome from Italy and drive it back through Europe to one of our depots in the UK.
Customers can make their own travel arrangements to get to the depot in Tuscany, Italy on the 16th July. Alternatively, you can go on the Just go coach! We are mindful that in the current climate, travel by plane might not be for everyone, so we will be offering a luxury coach to transport customers from our depot in Toddington (where you are welcome to leave your car free of charge) directly to the depot in Italy. Please see below for further information on this option.
For peace of mind, we are providing customers with a no-quibble refund on ‘Great Escape’ reservations if UK government restrictions are not lifted in time to enable travel.
If you would like to take part in our ‘Great Escape’ trip, please fill in the following form. The office will contact you to discuss the model of motorhome required and take the booking. As there are only 50 motorhomes available, please act quickly to avoid disappointment.
- How will the Coach option work?
- Customers will be invited to arrive at the Just go depot in Toddington at 10am on 15th July. We will ask for clients to complete a simple health questionnaire and have a temperature check before boarding. There will be no restriction on luggage. The coach will be loaded up, and seating arranged to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. The coach will then drive to the Tunnel for approximately 1.30pm with an expected departure time of 2.30pm. The arrival time in France will be approximately 4pm local time. The coach will then drive through the night and we estimate the time of arrival at the factory to be around 10am on the 16th July. There will be two bus drivers sharing the driving. The coach will have reclining seats, USB ports, 3 or 4 TV screens with DVD player and a toilet.
- How long can I book for?
- You can book a trip for as long as you like with a minimum hire of 5 nights. The special offer is for the first 7 nights and then standard summer tariffs thereafter. Remember you get FREE European cover for the length of your trip, a FREE return (Calais-Dover) ferry crossing and unlimited mileage is also included.
- What is on board my motorhome?
- Your brand new motorhome comes fully kitted out with crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, pots & pans, gas hob & oven/grill, fridge, bathroom including toilet and shower, hot and cold running water & central heating. Please note: TV/DVD player will not be installed in your motorhome. No refund or discount is offered for this.
- Can I book any additional products with the motorhome?
- Some of our standard creature comforts and insurance extras can be added to your hire. Please discuss this with the reservation team when booking your motorhome. Any add ons/creature comforts ordered are charged for a maximum 21 nights and must be pre-booked.
- Where do I collect my motorhome from?
- The Rollerteam Factory: Trigano Spa - Loc. Cusona - 53037 San Gimignano (SI) - Italy - Tel: +39 0577 6501 - GPS coordinates: Latitude: 43.458850 - Longtitude: 11.090050
- What happens when we collect the motorhome?
- During the bus trip, we will ask you to read and sign your ‘Rental Agreement’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’, and we will take your security deposit. On arrival at the depot, we will take you on a full orientation tour and demonstrate how everything on board works. You’ll get a sidekick manual to accompany you on your adventure.
- Would you recommend anywhere to stay for the first night in our new motorhome?
For customers first night we recommend the local campsite, which is a 20 minute drive from the Rollerteam factory to the picturesque town of San Gimignano. There is a pizzeria on site and you can unpack and unwind at your leisure. Should you have any questions, the Just go team will be on site at the factory the next day. Camping Boschetto Di Piemma Loc. Santa Lucia 38/C - San Gimignano - Sienna - www.boschettodipiemma.it/en - tel: +39 0577 907134 email: info@ boschettodipiemma.it.
Alternatively there is a brilliant campsite in Siena which is only 30 minute drive from the factory; perfect for visiting several towns in the heart of Tuscany. Camping Colleverde Siena Loc. Strada di Scacciapensieri 47 - 53100 Siena - www.sienacamping.com/en - tel: +39 0577 334080 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I return the motorhome to?
- The motorhome must be returned to the Just go depot in Toddington. You have up until 4pm on the day you are due back to return the motorhome to us. The address is: Redhill Farm, Harlington Road, Toddington LU5 6HF. Tel 01525 878 000.
- Just go standard terms and conditions for hire apply to all bookings
- All fuel costs, campsite fees, transport/transfers to and from airports, tolls, extra hire items, standard excess, security deposit, and personal expenditure are not included in the ‘Great Escape’ offer and must be covered by the traveller. Just go will not provide hotel accommodation if your flight times do not coincide with the collection time.
- All details listed on our ‘Great Escape’ offer are subject to change